Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is My Winter Song to You

Christmas has passed and the New Year has come.  We had such a great time hanging out with family and friends over the break, but school always seems to come way too fast!

On Christmas Day we were snowed in at my parents but my dad was able to borrow this Razor from work that we had so much fun sledding behind.
We were able to spend a few days up at Sundance with some of John's family.  We had so much fun skiing, watching movies, and playing Trivial Pursuit!
Afterwards we headed down to New Harmony with all of my side of the family where we had a blast skiing again at Brian Head and relaxing down at my Grandparents for New Years.  Here are a few action shots I was able to snag of John.

5 comments:

Lori said...

WOW!! Looks like a lot of fun. John got some air!

cmjkmj said...

Yahoo! you updated! sure wish I had updated too!;0) i love the action and adventure in your lives...

Val Murphy said...

We are very excited to see you are now a part of the blogging world! You need to teach your sister how to post a new blog :)

Eric and Megan said...

Too bad we never pulled off a win for the girls team in trivial pursuit, but at least we didn't take 8 hours to answer each question like the guys! Cute pics!

Unknown said...

I just saw your blog! I still can't belive you're married. I'm sure you think the same about me! It was so fun to see you the other night! We should go on a double date sometime with our hubbys!!