Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy

is how life has felt for the past couple weeks. Here are a few pics of what we've been up to lately...

I only have a couple pics, but John's been keeping me busy with all of his Ultimate Frisby, Flag Football, and Soccer games.

While Eric and Megs were away, we had so much fun baking! Megs bought the girls their own miniature baking tools that the girls loved!

We mixed...

and decorated...

and ate lots and lots of cookies:)

I attempted and completely my first wedding cake, thanks to my excellent sous chef! I couldn't have done it without her:)

Don't judge too quick, practice makes perfect right? Definitely learned a ton of "what not-to-do's"!

Then, we had an amazing thanksgiving weekend girls trip while the guys headed out on their dirt bikes. I've tried and tried to get them to take pictures when they go, but with no luck...


Thanks mom, I had so much fun!

Last but not least, we made it to the BYU v UTAH game. Go Cougs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cake was beautiful!So talented! Good Job!! Was it fondant? (is that how you say/spell it?) That's very very hard.. so I hear.

by the way, I laughed so hard at your comment about the diarrhea song. I forgot about that! I was so weird..

jenjamin said...

Ky, you are so adorable. I can hardly wait for Cancun. I need to give you a call to talk about the boys.XO

Eric and Megan said...

I love those pics of the girls cooking with you! So cute. They absolutely LOVE to be in the kitchen with you...ok, I take that back, they love to be ANYWHERE with you. Thanks for being such a sweet aunt to them! And such a cute sis-in-law too