Sunday, March 21, 2010

What goes down when John leaves town....

John left for a business trip a few weeks ago so I decided to go stay at my parents house for the weekend.  We woke up to tons of snow! They told me I just HAD to go skiing with them...so I did.  It was such a beautiful day, the only thing to make it better would've been if John was there with us.
 After a wonderful day of skiing, we rushed home to throw a "pretty in pink" sleepover party! Yes, I am 21 and still having sleepover parties with all the girls!  My parents begged me to have the party at their house, supposedly they miss "hearing" us...go figure.  Anyway, it was so fun getting together with everyone, eating yummy food, dancing, painting our nails, waxing our eyebrows (thanks megs!) doing crafts, trying to watch a movie, but falling asleep before it even started... just like old times.

1 comment:

Lexi Burgess said...

Our Slumber really was such a blast!! It was soo cute! Thanks again :) We need to make that an annual thing!