Monday, June 21, 2010

Did it for the sticker...

(me and my cute cousin kenzie - she's only 14 and she rocked the Wasatch Back!)
So this weekend I got to run the Wasatchback with my cousin, aunt and a bunch of her friends.  It was crazy! My mom was AMAZING and drove the whole time for us!!!!!

Van #2!
We had SO much fun looking at all the teams that were dressed up and their funny team names! 

When we weren't running - Kenz and I took full advantage!
My cute grandparents met us at one of the stops at Snow Basin for dinner.  Aren't they so cute!!!
Moments after my 9.6 miler at 2 am!
Taking a breather up the Ragnar - hardest thing I think I've ever done!
We finished!!!! After a long two days, we finally finished.  We had such a fun time and created so many memories!  I'm so glad my mom was there - isn't she the cutest?  You'd never know she was going on 2 hrs. of sleep!
Till next time!

2 comments:

Eric and Megan said...

Such cute pics! You did it - I can't believe you ran the first part of ragnar. you are a machine! And yes, your mom is the cutest and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - you are just like her! Sweet and kind and amazing! I better see that sticker on your car asap :)

courtney said...

This post just made me miss your family so much. Can I please come to the next Wunderli reunion? Thanks!